The entry requirements and eligibility for AIUla Design Awards are as follows:
– The competition accepts entries from any corporation, group or individual that meets the age requirement of 18+, regardless of their nationality, education level or occupation.
– The design submission must be exclusive to AIUla Design Award.
– The designs submitted cannot exceed the following measurements & criteria:
– Weight: 7-9kg
– Dimensions: 1m3
– The deadline for submissions is Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 17:00 (GMT +3).
– All entries will be judged against a matrix and judged based on the information, images and supporting documents required as per the submission protocol.
– Arts AlUla will purchase stock from a selection of winners for a 12 month exclusivity period. A budget will be set for every designer and will be discussed when designers reach the final stage of the award.